Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Blatant misogynist..
Exclamation 
Has anyone ever spoken to the service seeker called SLEEPY-_-LANGUAGE aka WHORE-MOANS! ?

I had a (literally) ten second direct chat call with him, and he was absolutely appalling. I think he's closed his feedback profile down now, but this was what he left me:
Quote:"Boring 'em" WOULD BE A MORE FITTING SOBRIQUET FOR THIS EMBITTERED SLAPPER. 40SEC OF HER LAUGHABLY ASININE YAP = zzzZ *squats-then-shits-on-her-fragile-ego*

(We were definitely not on for 40 seconds!)

Before he closed it down, I saw some of his feedback, and it looks like he just likes to call women and be absolutely horrific to them. Have any of you actually spoken to him?

Rarely do calls and after reading that, glad of it too.
He is bloody awful. One of those men who literally sees woman as pieces of meat to abuse and discard.
(16-10-2011, 00:59)Laudanum Wrote: He is bloody awful. One of those men who literally sees woman as pieces of meat to abuse and discard.

You should direct him to UKP, he would blend in well.
Good call, and their 'sister' site too.
that ukp site is awefull! ive just checked it out

forget registering
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(16-10-2011, 09:01)tinkerbell Wrote: that ukp site is awefull! ive just checked it out

Have to agree with you there,there is much could be said about the people on that site as well as the people that run it. Their policy of "Putting The Punter First" is all about the Punter can do no wrong...

I also found it funny that they are typical males, size is everything and they are very concerned about how many "members" they have.

They are also very paranoid, apparently the world is against them wishing them not to succeed and close down. Running a simple forum is hardly rocket science or an expensive hobby, cost can be as little as $20 per year.

Good luck to them...

Sarah

PS Is "member" also a male term for "Prick"?
Hi

I have spoken to him. Did you read his profile before accepting the booking? There he clearly states exactly what he expects in a phone chat, and what annoys him. He also has a lot of very good feed back under the name of SLEEPY- -LANGUAGE. His vocabulary and use of the English language is also excellent.

It sounds like you annoyed him or did not live up to what you describe in your profile (which is one of the things that annoys him - spending money and not getting what he paid for)

As far as I am concerned he is welcome back!

it sounds to me like he likes to take the dom role but obviously Laudanum is more dom herself,...which is clearly says on her profile...
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(16-10-2011, 12:43)tadpole Wrote: Hi

I have spoken to him. Did you read his profile before accepting the booking? There he clearly states exactly what he expects in a phone chat, and what annoys him. He also has a lot of very good feed back under the name of SLEEPY- -LANGUAGE. His vocabulary and use of the English language is also excellent.

It sounds like you annoyed him or did not live up to what you describe in your profile (which is one of the things that annoys him - spending money and not getting what he paid for)

As far as I am concerned he is welcome back!

Bully for you then. I don't care how annoyed he may have been, If that quote is genuine, there is no need to belittle or abuse anyone like that. Such uncalled for behaviour speaks volumes about his own fragile ego and the contempt he holds sex workers in. Angry