Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Oops, that wasn't meant to happen!
Just recalling embarassing and funny experiences: Last year I was staying in a Premier Inn outside Glasgow, and was in the midst of the throes of having fun when we could clearly hear the sounds of a key in the door lock.

The girl I was with was petrified and immediately leapt off the bed and crouched down beside it, quivering like a wreck.

I on the other hand cool as a cucumber, and with all the forthrightness of someone of authority shouted out:
"You have the wrong room, please go away"

The poor girl said she was terrified that it might have been my wife. I said that no such thought had entered my head as I knew she was safely back home in Kent! In any case she wouldn't be sufficiently bothered about me to trek all the way up to Scotland to check up on me.

I just want to have fun Tongue
(14-10-2011, 21:21)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: You seem to be going through a time of it Kate. I'm sorry. I hope the 6k you spent was mainly on things that you can take with you when/if you find other accommodation (sp?). You really don't sound too happy in the place you are in just now so I hope you do find somewhere more suitable (with less nosey neighbours). Then you will be able to work through the school holidays. Where I am is really quiet re neighbours but sometimes that bothers me - its good for discretion - but in the same vein, what would happen if my 'nutter' radar went askew.

I don't think anyonbe can advise re beds as we all like our own kind. Remember when you do put a board under the mattress then it will not have the same buoyancy. WinkBlush but I'm sure you'll still manage to 'bounce about'. Big Grin

TC xx

I had to pay for the 6 months rent, plus deposit, plus credit check in advance due to bad credit. It's a bummer, but that's what happens when you allow yourself to get into debt. I'm paying monthly now, so haven't had to do it again, but am mindful that I might have to do it again in the next place, so keeping it safe for that at the moment, although hopefully I'll find a privately owned place next time and am considering moving over to South Birmingham, since my daughter Tinks over there is advising me Smile

I probably spent about 2 and a half grand on buying stuff for the apartment and pretty much all of it will be transferable. The things that are not I would like for my own house, so hopefully they would just replace things that are warn out there eventually. I could do with the microwave now mind. The one I have at home has rust in it. I'm so tempted to buy exactly the same microwave I have in the apartment, but what a waste of money that would be?
defos move to a private place kate, no credit checks and all that mumbo jumbo, and defos get one furnished

saves so much messing about.
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(15-10-2011, 08:11)tinkerbell Wrote: defos move to a private place kate, no credit checks and all that mumbo jumbo, and defos get one furnished

saves so much messing about.

I only really want the white goods and a sofa, as I've got everything else. A house full in fact! lol. Ok maybe a wardrobe would be good, but I have everything else!! well maybe some drawers.

Part furnished would be great!
shouldnt be to hard to find....

lol imagine the duo bookings

(15-10-2011, 08:21)tinkerbell Wrote: shouldnt be to hard to find....

lol imagine the duo bookings

Tinks how sick of you even considering mother and daughter duo's!!!!

When do we get started Tongue
haha now now you said mother daughter duo i mentioned nothing of that lol but i recon that would be the most popular service we could both provide lol

just remember all the idiots are im brum ive encountered,..so youve got those to come lol

(15-10-2011, 08:37)tinkerbell Wrote: haha now now you said mother daughter duo i mentioned nothing of that lol but i recon that would be the most popular service we could both provide lol

just remember all the idiots are im brum ive encountered,..so youve got those to come lol

im a perv can i have first go
haha awwww lolo we need someone to take photos lol

(15-10-2011, 08:41)tinkerbell Wrote: haha awwww lolo we need someone to take photos lol

bugger the photos doing the practica is better