Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

junior apprentice
see it starts again on monday 24th oct, was good the first one
I love this, much better than the original, as the kids are less pretencious and generally more keen to learn from the experience and do well. Thanks for reminding me.
Oh i don't know Kate there were some pretty scary kids on the first one. I suspect we will be having a retrospective show in 5 years showing what happened to those on the first series and it may be quite an eyeopener.
(15-10-2011, 08:38)Hicky Wrote: Oh i don't know Kate there were some pretty scary kids on the first one. I suspect we will be having a retrospective show in 5 years showing what happened to those on the first series and it may be quite an eyeopener.

That would be good. The blonde girl with the red lipstick annoyed me last time lol.
Didnt see the last one will have to look out for this one sounds good
oh the blonde girl hought she was a know all
My recollection was that she looked a bit of a sulky one - can't be doing with people who have an attitude problem!
I just want to have fun Tongue
When I read the thread title, I thought Lolo had a protege.

I realise now you mean reality TV

(15-10-2011, 23:39)MrSmith767 Wrote: When I read the thread title, I thought Lolo had a protege.

I realise now you mean reality TV

Ha ha MrSmith - I thought the same and was going to put what you put Big Grin

Lolo you are a tease, even when you dont try Tongue