Qries

Oops, that wasn't meant to happen!
lol i thought youd say that
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(15-10-2011, 08:48)tinkerbell Wrote: lol i thought youd say that

lol im more a hands & mouth on type of gal
chortles
This is all getting a bit smutty for first thing in the morning!!! Keep it up!
oh lord,....i was wondering where all the perverts were lol

I resemble that remark Tink!!!!
haha if we werent all just a lil bit of a perv nobody would be here haha x

(15-10-2011, 08:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-10-2011, 08:11)tinkerbell Wrote: defos move to a private place kate, no credit checks and all that mumbo jumbo, and defos get one furnished

saves so much messing about.

I only really want the white goods and a sofa, as I've got everything else. A house full in fact! lol. Ok maybe a wardrobe would be good, but I have everything else!! well maybe some drawers.

Part furnished would be great!

Yeah I've always gone down the part furnished let too as I always thought that when I retire it would be less to move from the flat and to rent P/furnished and Non furnished there is not that much difference.

I don't know about England but in Scotland it is far harder to find a private landlord who doesnt ask too many questions. So I wouldn't plan on leaving it till the last minute. My usual excuse (if I got asked) was I had just broken up and was going through divorce and had to sell house. Worked for me.

If you can get a copy of the local paper from where you are wanting to relocate to and have a browse over that from week to week, it will give you the average prices and the regular availability. It took me well over 6 months to find the apartment that I am now settled in. In our area there are many agencies and that did not suit me at all. My 'landlords' don't know what I do and one of their brothers lives in the same block so I must be doing something right (I hope). They get their rent on time and they dont give me any hassle.

Good Luck with your search Kate, do you have a six month contract or can you leave at anytime (with one months notice) when you do find a place that you are comfortable with.

(15-10-2011, 08:37)tinkerbell Wrote: haha now now you said mother daughter duo i mentioned nothing of that lol but i recon that would be the most popular service we could both provide lol

just remember all the idiots are im brum ive encountered,..so youve got those to come lol

Hey Tink, I don't think you have the monopoly on eejits, there are plenty up here in Scotland too.

I'm sure the duos would work well for the two of you if you were located close to each other.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(15-10-2011, 08:41)tinkerbell Wrote: haha awwww lolo we need someone to take photos lol

Amateur Photographer ready to roll, just let me know when Big Grin
just signed my 2nd 6 month contract and stuck in it, hopefully going to monthly after that if I'm still here. I would consider moving at around the 5 month period though, so I have a month to move my bits and pieces out. Just means I'll have one month over lapping, but I'd get my retainer back at the end, so should stop things being too tight.