Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice Needed!!
Whoops. I answered as if they were coming to you......oh well!
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
i think its just assesing exactly what they want and being that lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Whilst I am on here as a Punter (I really hate that word) I would give advice from the perspective of when I visit a client in my day job, which I should state here and now, does not involve removing either my clothes or theirs, actually it might make the audits a bit more interesting if we did!!

Anyway getting back to the point, I think you should never be two rigid in your approach, don't try to work to a script, flexibility is the key, as well as learning to read the faces of the clients and learn to adapt to what you see in their eyes.

Most important thing of all is good eye contact. I suspect if the client is nervous then they may well have difficulty in maintaining eye contact. I think that if you keep that eye contact it's like saying "You are really important to me, at this moment in time you are the most important person to me" that alone gives you a lot of control of the situation.

If they won't meet your eye after a minute or two be cautious, provided you are open and friendly, the average person will open up and engage with you, occasionally this doesn't work but generally it's a good rule of thumb.

The other thing to remember is that having sex is all about having fun, so be funny. Get the conversation off to a start by getting the guy to talk about himself, that gets the pressure off you having to make conversation when you know little about the bloke. Even mundane things like, how far has he come, did he have a good journey, then ease into finding out what he would like to do, if you haven't discussed it beforehand. This is when you can absent mindedly stroke his leg or arm, just to change the mood and move things on, that's if he isn't the sort to take the lead. Some men like to act the big strong man and take the lead. Others are more like me, and a bit timid at first, not wanting to do anything to offend you, so need a bit of reassurance that it's OK to touch and kiss etc.

Hope this helps.
I just want to have fun Tongue
Good post Posh!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(15-10-2011, 21:13)lucy7 Wrote: Good post Posh!

Lucy Smile

Thanks Lucy - I just had a look at your profile, and was surprised to realise that I've actually looked at your profile a couple of times before, so knew more about you than I thought!

I just want to have fun Tongue
Thank you so much everyone for your advice. I actually thought no one had replied as I didn't get any emails but then I realised I hadn't set that up....stupid me!!! Lol!! So I kinda took the approach that I was meeting them for a first date, kiss on the cheek, hug, introduced myself etc. Most clients hand me the money first but the one thing I haven't been doing is counting it...Eek!!! I feel bad doing that. So I think I'm going to do the freshen up thing and nip to the loo to count it. But thank you so much for all your advice. Wow I feel like part of a huge family Smile xx
(13-10-2011, 19:45)tinkerbell Wrote: hi lou!!!!!!!!

Hey sweetie x
(12-10-2011, 23:02)Poshprat Wrote: Hi Loucy

I think the most important thing is a beaming smile, and being very friendly. The first thirty seconds, set the tone for the whole date. I apply the same rule in my day job when I go into someone else's business premises, and it works very well to break down any potential barriers.

When I go to see a girl for the first time, the most exciting bit is when the door magically opens on its own, and I peer round the door to catch my first sight of the girl to see if she is anything like the pictures on the profile.

Hope this helps!

Nick

Hope you mind if I intercept here, I like the philosophy, very similar to mine in fact. However, if I may I wish to add my own thoughts on preparedness.
Be prepared for unforeseeable situations..ones safety is paramount not just for yourself but for others.
1.Gentleman being delayed
2.Gent not turning up, ensure you have enough cash to return home safely
3.Mobile is charged etc
4. Let someone know where you are and when you are expected to return.
if you are going to be delayed, text them. This can be done discretely, I will just go and powder my nose etc etc.

This list is by no means inexhaustible. Am sure if all parties are feeling safe and secure in present company, you are bound to have a fabby time..

Bluesatin xxxx

Poshprat I'm with you on the word 'punter'. It just makes me cringe.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on setting up a profile needed AnnaMorris1993 4 8,449 07-03-2015, 01:13
Last Post: Chiltern Line
  experience cam pros advice needed Lerler 2 3,648 03-05-2013, 23:02
Last Post: Lerler