Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Toyboy lover
Oh dear.
I love predictive and miss it now I don't have it.
(14-10-2011, 22:49)Poshprat Wrote:
(14-10-2011, 20:36)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: It is amazing how you do get some juvenile 20 somethings texting/email in that disgusting txt tok ! I don't even reply to them. It's not just bored schoolboys that do it.

I have to say it was for exactly that reason that I was a late-comer to texting, despite being a solid techie at heart. It wasn't until I got a phone that had all the keys for all the letters of the alphabet, but it still takes me ages to do a text, because I have to get all the grammar and punctuation right before I can send it - how anal is that?

I don't mind predicted texts. Its when other people send texts and dont check them over before sending them that drives me insane. I usually send them back to them to see if they can make head nor tail of them and ask for a translation.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(14-10-2011, 19:28)digger1967a Wrote:
(14-10-2011, 18:06)monty69 Wrote: Luckily the admin lady was around to correct them for me!!!

I just feel pathetic today, cant sleep well at night and just generally need taking out shooting! Where is Mr Smith when you need him??

I might feel a lot better with 12 hours sleep but lucky to get 4 at the moment.

Anyways, will someone oblige by giving me a boot up the backside - cant put up with this. Need to get on, things to do etc etc!!

MONTY, GET ON WITH IT YOU LAZY OIK!

Is that a good start in the 'boot' department? LOL.

Actually, I think I quite enjoyed a good shout for a change! Tongue

Thanks Dig, and I can report that Saturday was a much more productive day. The reason? I was out on the farm and the fresh air was most welcome. I do think my office has a bad atmosphere within it (not caused by the occupants!) but because it is a forced air office with no natural ventilation.

Still got the headache and may well visit the quack if it doesnt clear soon.
I'm so sorry you've still got a headache Monty. I had one starting yesterday, but it was shagging induced. I had some paracetamol then copious amounts of alcohol and more shagging - headache gone. I am a tad dehydrated though! All self-inflicted and lots of fun.
(16-10-2011, 05:46)monty69 Wrote: . I do think my office has a bad atmosphere within it (not caused by the occupants!) but because it is a forced air office with no natural ventilation.

Still got the headache and may well visit the quack if it doesnt clear soon.
Forced air is a prime cause of Sick Building Syndrome, (see http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Sick-buildi...ction.aspx ) was it built in the 70's or 80's, in which it really would be a prime candidate. Have you any options on the building to get natural ventilation sorted out. Or if not have the ducts and filters been cleaned/
Try http://www.systemhygienics.co.uk/pages/t...aning.html
or similar.
If only on a personal level, air ionisers (eg http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/18449190/D...d:18449190 ) can be quite effective.
Sorry to go on, but buildings is what I does! Tongue

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Thanks for that Dig, very interesting. The building was put up in 2009 but the air conditioning was added as an afterthought. I think this is the crux of the problem. We do have windows but they dont work very well.
(16-10-2011, 18:39)monty69 Wrote: Thanks for that Dig, very interesting. The building was put up in 2009 but the air conditioning was added as an afterthought. I think this is the crux of the problem. We do have windows but they dont work very well.

Crikey, 2009 and the building is already stuffed! Mind you with some of the builders I know, that is little surprise! If you want any advice PM me and I will happily chat to you about it! Think I will bore everyone else if I get on my soapbox publicly! LOL.
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
It is interesting - I've definitely worked in a few buildings like that over the years!