Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Toyboy lover
Hey guys, do I get a say in this?

Actually I like men of all ages. As long as they really love women, and aren't too up-tight, then they are normally good as lovers! I've met amazing guys of all ages, and guys who don't know their way around at all - of all ages!

You are right though Monty, you will need to get your sleep in! You won't sleep at all with me - I snore!
Ha ha Ann, if we had an overnight, I dont think you would get much sleep either, I like to get my money's worth ha ha!!
It's not normally a problem, I tend to keep vampire hours..... so we'll both rest up before hand! I definitely want your money's worth too. I'll get an extra consignment of condoms shipped over! The shower is fired up, the champagne is chilled, the bed is inviting..... where are you?
(14-10-2011, 15:48)SassyAnn Wrote: the bed is inviting.....
I thought it was still a bit broke!Smile

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(14-10-2011, 16:55)digger1967a Wrote:

lol not just my bed that breaks then?
(14-10-2011, 15:48)SassyAnn Wrote: It's not normally a problem, I tend to keep vampire hours..... so we'll both rest up before hand! I definitely want your money's worth too. I'll get an extra consignment of condoms shipped over! The shower is fired up, the champagne is chilled, the bed is inviting..... where are you?

Wow what an invitation. To tell you the truth I feel lousy today. I have had a nag type headache since yesterday morning and I have made as many mistakes today in the accounts etc as I have ever made I reckon!

I am definitely a glass half full type person normally but today...................

fecking glass is empty Sad
Oh, Monty. Wish I could get my magic hands on you and soothe away your pain.
I could volunteer someone else's services to got over your accounts, but I probably won't be thanked for that!
(14-10-2011, 17:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(14-10-2011, 16:55)digger1967a Wrote:

lol not just my bed that breaks then?

I hasn't broken, and someone kindly tightened the nuts, so it doesn't squeak anymore!
Mind you, wouldn't surprise me if it went one day, it generally has a couple of elephants rolling around having fun on it!
Luckily the admin lady was around to correct them for me!!!

I just feel pathetic today, cant sleep well at night and just generally need taking out shooting! Where is Mr Smith when you need him??

I might feel a lot better with 12 hours sleep but lucky to get 4 at the moment.

Anyways, will someone oblige by giving me a boot up the backside - cant put up with this. Need to get on, things to do etc etc!!
i hate overnighters tink likes her sleep....

even when i was in europe this week i didnt even need to warn mr rockstar

"its ok darlin i know you like your sleep" lol! ive got to be good for someone to put up wth that lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE