Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Toyboy lover
(12-10-2011, 23:04)Poshprat Wrote: How about expressing sadness that his computer is missing half its keys and offering to help him locate them!!

Brilliant!
(12-10-2011, 23:41)Hicky Wrote: No wonder they used to wrap tortoise's in straw on Blue Peter - it must have been to insulate the excessive noise.

I have to admit, after discovering the neighbour who resides behind the walls of my 2nd bedroom is partially deaf and claims to have never heard me in there, I have moved my working room to that bedroom, as I can rest more easy about keeping undiscovered. I have a nice stand alone fan in their to keep us cool, although it does have a loose connection.

I'll always be perfectly happy to fiddle with it Kate - and i may fix the fan as well!
(13-10-2011, 07:46)Hicky Wrote: I'll always be perfectly happy to fiddle with it Kate - and i may fix the fan as well!

You're such a gentleman dear Hicky, what would I do without you?
I had a 27 year old on Direct cam yesterday tell me he has been a big fan of mine for years. I asked him whether it was something i needed to be concerned about lol
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I have an overnight booking for this evening, which arrived this morning for an outcall. It is someone I haven't met before, so is highly suspicious. I looked into the guy's profile and he is hiding feedback, then, guess what? He says he's 19.
Shame, I could have done with a rampant overnighter.
Now there's a thought, an overnighter with Ann

Would need to get all the sleep in I could prior methinks!

Oh bugger, it couldnt happen as I am too old to be a Toyboy Lover!
Maybe a TractorBoy lover instead Monty.
(14-10-2011, 06:37)Hicky Wrote: Maybe a TractorBoy lover instead Monty.

At least you did not miss out the boy and just put Tractor lover
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Good point Freddo and I like your style Hicky!!