Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Toyboy lover
Digger, couldn't you restrain yourself and not comment? Did you have to tell us all you weren't commenting? You need a boot up the botty.
I think you should go for it Kate you are a very lucky lady to have received a offer from this young man
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(12-10-2011, 19:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Just got this one in today from adultwork

Quote:Im stu 26 and i like milfs!!! Come across ur profile and u r wot i would call a very hot milf. I was wonderin if perhaps we could arrange a meet and u could b my mif and il b ur toy boy lover?? Wot do u think?? x

I am finding it hard to resist. What do you think I should do?

How about expressing sadness that his computer is missing half its keys and offering to help him locate them!!
I just want to have fun Tongue
You could even dress for him with a bag of scrabble letters down your cleavage, how's that for foreplay?
Oh bless him, he responded to my joy at being his MILF via booking with a 'That would be great'. It looks like today has been my day for getting all my wires crossed. We will see if he is just telling me what I want to hear or actually means it lol.

Let's just say that Hicky is a good 30 years junior to what I thought he was going to be lol. He's rather charming, quick witted and sweats a lot from what I can remember Smile Oh and complains a lot about needing to go to the gym more often.
Feck me - 30 years junior - do i sound that old!!!!!
And who are you calling a "sweaty betty"? I think you need to book places with decent air conditioning as open windows are a no no Kate!!!!!
That's got me worried - I wonder how old you think I am!!
(12-10-2011, 23:31)Poshprat Wrote: That's got me worried - I wonder how old you think I am!!

I've known Hicky for well over a year now Poshprat and he was my mentor and saviour on another site where I was very good at making the wrong impression lol. I think it was his wisdom and his name on there that led me up the garden path and I really was shocked at how much younger he was than I had thought he would be, which I didn't find out for some time after first chatting to him.

It was of course a pleasant surprise.

I'm not sure what you mean Hicky. I'm as quiet as a tortoise in hibernation Huh
No wonder they used to wrap tortoise's in straw on Blue Peter - it must have been to insulate the excessive noise.
I find earplugs a godsend!