Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Mind-blowing sex warning
(12-10-2011, 17:20)SassyAnn Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 17:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 17:09)digger1967a Wrote: Who says Ann knows! I reckon it is just something she has heard of happening to food, but has she put it into practice, dubious! And I quote a recent Tzatziki incident in support of my case!

I will have you know that Ann is my trusted mentor in the kitchen department she has won awards for her dedication to the art the most prestigious being the coveted blue peter badge that we all strive to obtain
I can only comment on things witnessed! Idea
If you are willing to demonstrate these culinary skills, then I shall happily post a retraction! Big Grin

Thank you Ems. My flurries of falafel genius and caesar salad triumph are not to be sniffed at. Normally this house does not entertain MacD's, I might add.

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(12-10-2011, 17:26)digger1967a Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 17:20)SassyAnn Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 17:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 17:09)digger1967a Wrote: Who says Ann knows! I reckon it is just something she has heard of happening to food, but has she put it into practice, dubious! And I quote a recent Tzatziki incident in support of my case!

I will have you know that Ann is my trusted mentor in the kitchen department she has won awards for her dedication to the art the most prestigious being the coveted blue peter badge that we all strive to obtain
I can only comment on things witnessed! Idea
If you are willing to demonstrate these culinary skills, then I shall happily post a retraction! Big Grin

Thank you Ems. My flurries of falafel genius and caesar salad triumph are not to be sniffed at. Normally this house does not entertain MacD's, I might add.

Are you seriously asking me to demonstrate MY culinary skills (waits for sniggers from certain forum members)

I said Ann was my mentor but she would need to be a bloody genius to help me.

Off for the takeaway menu not what will it be tonight hmmm decisions decisions
WHOOPS, sorry Ems, tempting though the thought of sampling any of your delights is, that was meant to be at the end of the quote!
I shal endeavour to take greater care of my posts!
They way you are going at the moment Dig, I should also take great care of your knackers as well!!
Thanks Monty, I shall take heed!
Could someone remind me who I am and why I am on this forum ?? ConfusedRolleyesBig Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(12-10-2011, 18:26)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Could someone remind me who I am and why I am on this forum ?? ConfusedRolleyesBig Grin

I get that a lot these days.....I think.
(12-10-2011, 17:59)monty69 Wrote: They way you are going at the moment Dig, I should also take great care of your knackers as well!!

Well said that man!
(12-10-2011, 18:26)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Could someone remind me who I am and why I am on this forum ?? ConfusedRolleyesBig Grin

If anyone else had said that, I might be inclined to believe them. I think your head is screwed on straight Linzi!
I've thrown and old bird in the oven with new potatoes and she's crisping up beautifully. I'm going to have to turn her off a bit prematurely though since I'm off to sing my little heart out. I guess she can rest for a little while and sweat it off until I get back.