Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Mind-blowing sex warning
Do you think we could use this on a lady, spend 24 hours with them, and tell thme you paid them yesterday, but the sex was sooo good they have obviously got Amnesia! LOL
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I should have realised that Dig would pull a stunt like that.................................

........................................ umm like what???
(12-10-2011, 16:57)digger1967a Wrote: Do you think we could use this on a lady, spend 24 hours with them, and tell thme you paid them yesterday, but the sex was sooo good they have obviously got Amnesia! LOL

Well, you try it with Ann and report back (if you are still living after asking her Big Grin )
There must be some lines in this thread Monty!
I am sure I can think of something.....
PMSL. OK, I'll stop now, maybe! LOL
(12-10-2011, 16:53)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey, Ems, just thought.... maybe if you have to cook for the dogs, it will overcome your kitchen phobia. And you will know exactly what is going on their plates!

Brain like a sieve Ann remind me what that cooking word means again

Who says Ann knows! I reckon it is just something she has heard of happening to food, but has she put it into practice, dubious! And I quote a recent Tzatziki incident in support of my case!
(12-10-2011, 17:09)digger1967a Wrote: Who says Ann knows! I reckon it is just something she has heard of happening to food, but has she put it into practice, dubious! And I quote a recent Tzatziki incident in support of my case!

I will have you know that Ann is my trusted mentor in the kitchen department she has won awards for her dedication to the art the most prestigious being the coveted blue peter badge that we all strive to obtain

Digger, if you don't stop dragging my name through the mud in your every thread, then Monty has put ideas in my head and you won't be coming out alive. Comprende?
(12-10-2011, 17:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 17:09)digger1967a Wrote: Who says Ann knows! I reckon it is just something she has heard of happening to food, but has she put it into practice, dubious! And I quote a recent Tzatziki incident in support of my case!

I will have you know that Ann is my trusted mentor in the kitchen department she has won awards for her dedication to the art the most prestigious being the coveted blue peter badge that we all strive to obtain

Thank you Ems. My flurries of falafel genius and caesar salad triumph are not to be sniffed at. Normally this house does not entertain MacD's, I might add.