HTML Image as link

Qries

Thinking of changing my name
what was your name before?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I was kissxkate before. I like alliteration Smile
lol mine was my first name and then tink,....

but i like being tinkerbell....its fun and mischeivious
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Can you not be Jayzee? After all that is how we all know you

When I first started this game, and being the naive simpleton that I am I called myself NickMJ58, my real first name the initials of my double barrelled surname and my year of birth. The realisation dawned on me after some considerable time that perhaps this wasn't the brightest idea and I lit on a name which I felt summed me up to a tee - PoshPrat. I do have another profile with the name Flexitongue, after rather a lot of very nice feedback on my prowess with a certain piece of my anatomy that doesn't reside between my legs!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(15-10-2011, 22:42)Poshprat Wrote: When I first started this game, and being the naive simpleton that I am I called myself NickMJ58, my real first name the initials of my double barrelled surname and my year of birth. The realisation dawned on me after some considerable time that perhaps this wasn't the brightest idea and I lit on a name which I felt summed me up to a tee - PoshPrat. I do have another profile with the name Flexitongue, after rather a lot of very nice feedback on my prowess with a certain piece of my anatomy that doesn't reside between my legs!

Your brain?
Very funny, I think I've demonstrated more than adequately that that hasn't functioned properly for years, that's why I'm on here.

If I ever make it to Newcastle, I would be delighted to demonstrate for you, sadly, I don't think that's going to happen any time soon!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Lol just had a funny thought (im good at them!). Whenever a group of farmers want to visit a show or something similar, they organise a minibus, especially if it is miles away. I did think it would be fun to organise a minibus to go northwards but that just might not be as practical as it forst seemed. Mind you it would be a feast for the ladies! Could also apply the same theory to go to the Midlands.
Think I Might just go with HornyMilfJayzee.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(17-10-2011, 12:20)monty69 Wrote: Lol just had a funny thought (im good at them!). Whenever a group of farmers want to visit a show or something similar, they organise a minibus, especially if it is miles away. I did think it would be fun to organise a minibus to go northwards but that just might not be as practical as it forst seemed. Mind you it would be a feast for the ladies! Could also apply the same theory to go to the Midlands.

All you Men of Kent in one minibus.... Lordy, lordy.