Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

34E
I was just browsing through the local talent today and noticed there is a new girl who is touring and in my area on the 14th. Her prictures are quite explicit and she is offering a bargain basement deal, while claiming to be top dollar (as they always do) but what struck me (apart from the no feedback) is that she claims to be 34E and yet the only picture that slightly shows her breasts, doesn't reflect that to me.

It is surprising that someone of her age and figure has no feedback after working for a month and all that touring.

What do you think?

http://www.adultwork.com/Chloe+May
mmm her prices aren't that low, £400 for over night thats low, but she's charging 150 for an hour.
She only joined the site 29th september, so its not even a month yet.
Difficult to see breasts on there but they don't look huge.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
she is quite busty i have been asked to join & 3 sum with her at he end of the month
(12-10-2011, 06:54)lolo Wrote: she is quite busty i have been asked to join & 3 sum with her at he end of the month

It's really weird in Worcestershire at the moment. When I started 2 years ago there was on average around 50 girls advertising and now there are 72. So many of them have no feedback and never get feedback, you start to wonder what the hell is going on.

I think my alarm bells started ringing with this one, as she is in her first few weeks and she is young and slim, so why on earth does she need to offer such a low price on over night bookings? Also you can't really see how big she is, but she should look bigger than me if 34E and she doesn't on there. (not that you can see much).

It is interesting to hear you have been asked to do a 3sum lolo. In which area? Do you mean for duo bookings or actually as a booking?
a one off booking with some one who has already met her, im very fussy with women i have to really really fancy a woman before i can get close like that so he showed me the full frotal pic of her, she is more a 34E than alot of other women that say they are that size
(12-10-2011, 07:12)lolo Wrote: a one off booking with some one who has already met her, im very fussy with women i have to really really fancy a woman before i can get close like that so he showed me the full frotal pic of her, she is more a 34E than alot of other women that say they are that size

She needs to get some better pics then. I wonder why she has no feedback then? Strange.

I'll be safe with you then lolo hahaha.
(12-10-2011, 07:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: She needs to get some better pics then. I wonder why she has no feedback then? Strange.

will u ? Angel

ps only teasing Heart
(12-10-2011, 07:20)lolo Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 07:16)CurvaceousKate Wrote: She needs to get some better pics then. I wonder why she has no feedback then? Strange.

will u ? Angel

ps only teasing Heart

Don't worry, I'm not Ann. I'm not going to run for the hills shouting, 'Shower me, shower me, shower me!' lol.

(12-10-2011, 07:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Don't worry, I'm not Ann. I'm not going to run for the hills shouting, 'Shower me, shower me, shower me!' lol.

mmmmm interesting Angel
(12-10-2011, 07:39)lolo Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 07:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Don't worry, I'm not Ann. I'm not going to run for the hills shouting, 'Shower me, shower me, shower me!' lol.

mmmmm interesting Angel

That just means I TRUST you and am not put off having fun by seeing a female body in action lol. You just concentrate on the guys we're playing with and we'll have a great time lol.