Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

naked or partially clothed
mmmm.............now there is an interesting thought Emily !! Lolo and I are getting on just fine......
If your get some time JM, have a quick look around the place and see if you can detect where Lolo is keeping Tom tied up...and what does Lolo put in these lollies that she gives out.
I suspect that if Lolo os holding Tom he is not going anywhere, although she may allow him to come up for air just to show there is no ill feeling !
(03-05-2011, 17:21)Jeansman Wrote: I suspect that if Lolo os holding Tom he is not going anywhere, although she may allow him to come up for air just to show there is no ill feeling !

No ill feeling, im sure that Tom will be more than happy to play the victim in the scenario Lolo has deviced for him
Tom is being imprisoned till he can orgasm upto 6 times a day
Tom will literally be an empty husk when Lolo has chewed him up and spat him out. Lucky devil........at least he will die with a smile on his face !
(03-05-2011, 17:48)lolo Wrote: Tom is being imprisoned till he can orgasm upto 6 times a day

Whew, so Tom should be kept captive for no more than 3 hours in your custody, as im sure that he will certainly be able to cum 6 times with someone as yourself, just make sure the guy has a good feed of stovies to build up his energy for the journey home, as like JM said, he will be an empty husk after you have finnished with him.

But what a stud he is, Respect to Tom for having staying power.

I hope you do a review on the session Lolo.....
She'd have to chop my balls off or something for me not to enjoy the session! bring it on fishy lips, yums Wink
(04-05-2011, 05:04)Tom30 Wrote: She'd have to chop my balls off or something for me not to enjoy the session! bring it on fishy lips, yums Wink

excellent Tongue

u def not need the gym