Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PAUL RAYMOND PARTY. WANT TO COME?
PAUL RAYMOND PUBLICATIONS "WINTER WONDERLAND" PARTY 1ST DECEMBER 2011

After a very successful party in May, we are now well under way in planning our next one at Christmas.

"Paul Raymond's Winter WonderLand Party" will take place on the evening of Thursday 1st December 2011 @ Platinum Lace in London.

The event is sponsored by Television X, .XXX and Your Choice and hosted by Paul Raymond Publications.

Format again will be the same as our May party and a great excuse to get the festival period off to a great start.

We will once again be inviting adult industry stars, professionals, clients, readers and the general public. But there will be limited numbers. We already have over 200 confirmed attending.

Its free entry if you are on the guest list.

I have invites ready to send.

So would you like to come? If so, drop me an email registering your interest etc and I will send you an invite and add you to our guest list.

mark.hassell@triactivemedia.co.uk

Last time was fantastic and thank you everyone that attended. This time we plan to make it bigger and better.

Mark

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YOUR INVITE TO PAUL RAYMOND'S XXXMAS BASH ON 6TH DECEMBER 2012 Paul Raymond Mark 12 23,100 29-10-2012, 11:14
Last Post: HornyHeidiBush
  PAUL RAYMOND PARTY TIME - YOUR INVITE Paul Raymond Mark 1 5,460 25-09-2012, 14:54
Last Post: saffysecrets
  Paul Raymond Publications would like to invite you to our next party Paul Raymond Mark 0 4,591 29-03-2012, 12:48
Last Post: Paul Raymond Mark
  YOUR INVITE TO PAUL RAYMOND'S "SUMMER OLYMPIXXX" PARTY Paul Raymond Mark 0 4,604 22-03-2012, 12:47
Last Post: Paul Raymond Mark
  PAUL RAYMOND "KING OF SOHO" NEEDS YOU Paul Raymond Mark 1 4,650 03-02-2012, 11:59
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch