Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

weather & punting
A fair point there Posh - I live in the South East and have yet to punt in Kent, apart from when a certain young lady on this forum did a visit in early September! I tend to travel far enough away to avoid suspicion / recognition. Thank God for the day job - although reasonas to travel out of the South East are more difficult to justify. Oh for an excuse to visit the North East!!
(16-10-2011, 05:32)monty69 Wrote: A fair point there Posh - I live in the South East and have yet to punt in Kent, apart from when a certain young lady on this forum did a visit in early September! I tend to travel far enough away to avoid suspicion / recognition. Thank God for the day job - although reasonas to travel out of the South East are more difficult to justify. Oh for an excuse to visit the North East!!

You after our Ann now Monty? Emily, Tinks and I shan't grumble at being bypassed lol.
In Monty's defence Kent via Worcester, Birmingham, Halifax and Newcastle would be a tiring journey for more than one reason.
I didn't say all in one trim Hicky!!! Don't be pedantic!
Thanks Hicky, us guys have got to stick together. You raise a fair point ref missing out Worcester and Brum - I cant go everywhere in one go - but I did think that Emily lives in the North East as well???
Halifax, she's a softy southerner now!
There are a few places I would love to visit up and down the country
having the funds would be the biggest problem
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am very lucky in having a job where my office is my car, or a hotel, so there are still opportunities to stray from the path of righteousness, without being caught, providing I am careful!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I am ok if I travel within Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Essex and South Suffolk. Any further tends to raise the eyebrows a little! Not bad for a farmer ehh??
haha yes, by passed i am.....

weepy face lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE