Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

weather & punting
I guess I should go to a conference in Brum and go via Worcester, then I wouldnt upset anyone Tongue Tongue Tongue
Last winter I had pre-booked a visit with a lady 100+ miles away and booked a hotel overnight when the snow came down in a big way. One of the (very) few times I'm glad of having a gas-guzzling 4x4 Wink
Having read Lolo's tweets, you might have needed a canoe to get out of her town today

weather doesnt stop me anyone who it does is just a wimp
Nothing makes me want to leave the house less than the cold... I've never experienced a Euro winter... And I'm an Aussie... I take the tube everywhere in London - So I had better toughen up or find myself an incall place or I'll be living off pot noodles until it warms up again...

(19-10-2011, 00:22)abcdef Wrote: weather doesnt stop me anyone who it does is just a wimp

Ditto Cool

It has been glorious weather for outdoor fun too, just have o watch do not get sunburn in the sensitive places Dodgy
Hot weather more like it lol GCBig Grin
I remember one winter, we had very heavy snow and I was convinced I would have a quiet week, but it was quite the opposite! That snowy week was one of my busiest that year, I never did figure out why!
(10-06-2012, 07:27)EliteAnnalise Wrote: I remember one winter, we had very heavy snow and I was convinced I would have a quiet week, but it was quite the opposite! That snowy week was one of my busiest that year, I never did figure out why!

It could have been that you made your visitors feel hot and made them forget about the snowy weather for a while.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

You might be right Freddo! x