Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

We all have issues but none so more
than Ms Jodie Marsh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...debut.html

She seems to constantly be trying to overcompensate for something that is missing in her life.

Love her six pack although i am fast on my way as i currently only have two in my pack Smile

I used to be snow white but drifted...

Well I am sorry but she is becoming grotesque!

She was a stunner when she was a super model but now.....................................

............................... getting to show too much Testosterone in my book.

I am sure there are gents out there who will say she looks great but not me.

I much rather study the female form with a little less muscle and a bit more flesh!
she was a supermodel? lol

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Have to agree Monty I dont find it attractive at all and what is it with the spray tan she looks like an extra out of goldfinger.

And surely looking like that after only 8 weeks cannot be good for you
Good point Tink - for super model, read glamour model he he!
I dont think wearing a belt over your nipples and getting your boobs out in public makes you a glamour model, Ms Marsh has been plenty of things in her life but a Glamour model nope...

Katie Price was a glamour model, Marsh just used to show up at the opening of an envelope and get her boobs out.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

met a few women with bodies like that some with 8 pks, just not right on a woman
(04-10-2011, 13:44)curvy crumpet Wrote: than Ms Jodie Marsh

Must admit I was surprised how normal and grounded she was when she was on that Come dine with me a while back.

Quote:Love her six pack although i am fast on my way as i currently only have two in my pack Smile

I know which I prefer! Wink
(04-10-2011, 17:53)Phil_Hants Wrote: Must admit I was surprised how normal and grounded she was when she was on that Come dine with me a while back.

saw that too she was the best out of them all
ye, she came across as a really nice person