Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no water
oh i dunno lolo what was it? i didnt hear anything

lol oooooo freddo im such a dick sometimees......well if they catch a little whiff of me it would only be christian dior lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Only Teasing Tink...

Sarah
(04-10-2011, 08:06)tinkerbell Wrote: oh i dunno lolo what was it? i didnt hear anything

one of bt broadband transmitters that serve the uk, went on fire, wiped out most of the broadband all the way up the west coast to the highlands
(04-10-2011, 07:34)Freddo Wrote: I do not think Sarah was talking about seeing you on the balcony as that would be a pleasant experience Tink more like the fact you have no water and those neighbours were down wind they might be able to catch your sweet aroma.

Emily brown water now that is not a good think mind you it should save you having to go to the spa

Have to say freddo that I did feel like the great unwashed not pleasant was explaining to guys on the phone why I couldnt take appointments because i couldnt have a shower a couple of them said they werent bothered I remember thinking at the time if they are not bothered if I have not been showered how clean are they not going to be yuch

(04-10-2011, 17:22)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Have to say freddo that I did feel like the great unwashed not pleasant was explaining to guys on the phone why I couldnt take appointments because i couldnt have a shower a couple of them said they werent bothered I remember thinking at the time if they are not bothered if I have not been showered how clean are they not going to be yuch

had that to ems when a stupid prick broke my bath, even though i could zip up to my other place for a shower didnt feel it right to bring in anyone when they couldnt at mine

even last winter when pipes were frozen incase the needed to use the bathroom too
How did he manage to break your bath?
he arrived first of all in a batman suit

then asked for a wash next thing hear him screaming, at the same time as a thump, he said he ha jumped into it then went through it nearly left in a coffin thats for sure was only in the apartment 2 weeks

thought OH was going to go find then knock him out
(04-10-2011, 21:06)lolo Wrote: he arrived first of all in a batman suit

then asked for a wash next thing hear him screaming, at the same time as a thump, he said he ha jumped into it then went through it nearly left in a coffin thats for sure was only in the apartment 2 weeks

thought OH was going to go find then knock him out

I am sorry Lolo but your post had me in stitches! More so that he had turned up in a Batman suit than anything. He must have been a little conspicuous when arriving!
I must be sooooo boring 'cos I would never do that sort of thing on a meet Sad
thankfully monty as he got yanked out of the bath by his hair
Oh God Lolo, I now have this image of you extracting the idiot from your bath by the hair (my image is that of him being remove by his scrotal hair!!)

I hope he paid fr the repairs to the bath.