Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

be as well burning your money if u take this
kate i know its not the same thing but after my tia i got told to take turmeric everyday, even if it wasnt in a curry if i could eat it raw, as it helps all the other brain cells, it made a massive difference in the speed of the recovery
(02-10-2011, 19:04)lolo Wrote: kate i know its not the same thing but after my tia i got told to take turmeric everyday, even if it wasnt in a curry if i could eat it raw, as it helps all the other brain cells, it made a massive difference in the speed of the recovery

I'll try anything Lolo so thanks for the tip. I have some turmeric powder in the house and am sure I can add it to stuff without too much problem.

And take it easy. Don't take too much on. Easier said than done, I know.
(02-10-2011, 19:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 19:04)lolo Wrote: kate i know its not the same thing but after my tia i got told to take turmeric everyday, even if it wasnt in a curry if i could eat it raw, as it helps all the other brain cells, it made a massive difference in the speed of the recovery

I'll try anything Lolo so thanks for the tip. I have some turmeric powder in the house and am sure I can add it to stuff without too much problem.

Yes i have heard this too. highly recomended to older folk starting to suffer memory loss too I believe.

Not that i am saying you are old Kate - I mean good for older people aswell - oh i had better stop before i dig too big a hole now!!!
(02-10-2011, 19:42)Hicky Wrote:

Yes i have heard this too. highly recomended to older folk starting to suffer memory loss too I believe.

Not that i am saying you are old Kate - I mean good for older people aswell - oh i had better stop before i dig too big a hole now!!!

Better still, go take a spoonful of turmeric, you're older than me! lol
(02-10-2011, 20:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 19:42)Hicky Wrote:

Better still, go take a spoonful of turmeric, you're older than me! lol

If I could only remember my way to the kitchen i would.
Its the Curcumin in turmeric that acts as a free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and appears to stop the plaque deposition in Alzhiemers. Its early days but if it does offer some protection then its a good excuse for a few more Ruby's.
I'd better hit the turmeric as well then!
(02-10-2011, 17:26)digger1967a Wrote: How absolutley terrible, the WHOLE point of alcohol is to get drunk, as Tink says, Why waste your money otherwise!

I never drink to get drunk, I like to savour what i am drinking and not down as many as i can, yes i have been drunk, didn't like it and hated being so ill the next day, so have never got my self like that again.. to add enjoyment yeh but not to excess.

don't drink and drive either so would never use a pill like that,s

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I'm wondering if the ppl that say they never drink and drive have someone who doesn't mind taking the wheel in their life or not? Being part of a couple does give you the luxury of occassionally sharing the responsibility. That is if you are both drivers of course, otherwise it does become a little unbalanced and the one who doesn't drive you will find tends to always take advantage of the fact and will drink.

When you are on your own, as I have been for well over 12 years now. Some times you just want to relax, enjoy yourself and indulge a little. As I said before, it's not about getting drunk, it's about enjoying the taste.

I am a worrier anyway, so rarely take any risks. If I know I'm going out at 8pm and not expecting to go home until 12pm, then I'm fairly safe with having one drink. Most if not all of the alcohol will be out of my system by the time I leave and I always have the first drink as the alcohol drink, to give it that time and I never rush it. I have been stopped by the police once after using this method. I was on the motorway, something like 2am in the morning and going a wee bit too fast. They asked me if I had a drink and I said I had earlier on in the evening. I had 2 very small glasses of red wine. It didn't even register on their machine, so I was totally sober.

The problem is that no two people are the same, what works for me, may not work for another person and get the same result. You have to know what your limits are and abide by them. The stupid people that take risks are the ones that let the rest of us down and risk lives and I can assure you, I am not a risk taker or someone who takes life lightly. I'm lucky to be here at all.