Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the proof is in the pudding!
(01-10-2011, 17:08)tinkerbell Wrote: i hate christmas pudding,...and mince pies,..gross...

im a chocolate tart girl lol

Love to challenge you one day to a chocolate tart eating contest Tink Wink
Do you know many choclate tarts there Monty?
I only ever get the normal ones toeat, very tasty and no calories for me! :-)
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Oi, you two.... Didn't I instigate a new rule: No ganging up on the girlies?

MrSmith, go in and sort them out would you? DrCat can be back up - I'd like to see his tools in action!
Which reminds me, I believe DrCat and Jayzee need a photoshoot afternoon. How's tomorrow for you both?
(01-10-2011, 18:40)SassyAnn Wrote: Oi, you two.... Didn't I instigate a new rule: No ganging up on the girlies?

MrSmith, go in and sort them out would you? DrCat can be back up - I'd like to see his tools in action!
Which reminds me, I believe DrCat and Jayzee need a photoshoot afternoon. How's tomorrow for you both?

Hark at Mrs Bossy Tongue I am sure you are more than capable of sorting me out yourself Big Grin

And I didnt think we were ganging up (much lol)
Leave them to it Sassy, I'm finding it quite entertaining. I like the way digger is using the 'royal we' after being here two minutes. I reckon he and Monty must have been seperated and birth and really be brothers.
Dig??? Is it really you??? My Long lost brother. I always knew I had a brother!
(01-10-2011, 19:13)monty69 Wrote: Dig??? Is it really you??? My Long lost brother. I always knew I had a brother!

Will we have a reunion party on Jermey Kyle?
Who is Jeremy Kyle??? (or is it Jermey???)
you leave my kate alone! ill not have any of this thank you lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

It's ok girls, Freddo will protect us with his chocolatey deliciousness.
Damn you Digger, turning Monty into a hooligan! I really liked him too.

If I hadn't drunk so much vodka, I could do with a long, slow shower just about now! Where are all the lovely men when you need one...... (Ireland) I hear you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Scary, Mary, pudding, and... pie! peteraonfilm 6 8,468 05-11-2020, 01:49
Last Post: peteraonfilm