Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

financial domination
I have found in general they are time wasters - they'd need to pay money upfront to capture my interest and attention. However I have had a couple of slaves that enjoyed blackmail as part of a femdom session - they were great guys and very normal, but just loved an element of risk and danger.

Best thing to do is ask them at the very start of the conversation what sort of budget they have available for Mistress/M'am to spend as she wishes. The timewasters will either disappear straight away or say a ridiculously large amount but will not be prepared to send £10 upfront or any material with which to blackmail them.

Be sure to get something in writing to.
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
The thought of it scares me rigid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter, RTgames &financial domination... please help!!!! Kitty_sinn 0 4,470 10-01-2018, 23:37
Last Post: Kitty_sinn