Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Southampton Scam
(30-09-2011, 08:46)curvy crumpet Wrote: Payment always upfront, money either in an envelope or put to one side, i never accept money in my hand or to be counted out into my hand.

When the client is in the bathroom, i count to make sure it is correct and put it away. That way it is done discretely and without causing embarrassment.

What happens if the client have made a genuine mistake with the money this could lead to an embarrassing confrontation. There are also clients who would do it deliberately once they knew how a girl worked.

I would strongly suggest to people that they take the money in their hand and do count it in front of the client just to make sure that all is good.

But we all work in the way that suits us best, so what is right for one person may bot be for another

Sarah
(30-09-2011, 07:14)Freddo Wrote: I always pay on arrival without waiting for the lady to ask for it

Me too, and I always ask the lady to check it - that way if I have cocked up, there is no embarrassment (however, I double check before!)
Totally agree Sarah, incase a mistake is made the money should always be counted out in front of the client. If he is in bathroom - or wherever he goes - and WG counts out money and it is short how can client know that WG hasnt pocketed some of the money and is trying to screw more out of him.

With the situation you are going to find yourself in during a booking surely it is less embarrasing counting out the money and if an error has been made it can be rectified immediately. Come back into the room to be told its £20 short when you thought it was paid in full - mmmmmmmmmmmm - i'd be more suspicious that WG had swiped it.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
As it has been said every girl has her own system, mine works perfectly well for me and my clients. I find it embarrassing counting out money in front of a client if it is short, once he returns from the bathroom the problem can be rectified, if a client deliberately short changes me he will be blocked from contacting me in future again.

But "touch wood" I have not been short changed by a client i.e. newbies or regulars, I guess it also comes down to who your clients are...
I used to be snow white but drifted...

(30-09-2011, 08:46)curvy crumpet Wrote: Payment always upfront, money either in an envelope or put to one side, i never accept money in my hand or to be counted out into my hand.

When the client is in the bathroom, i count to make sure it is correct and put it away. That way it is done discretely and without causing embarrassment.

Out of curiosity curvy, if you were working from a hotel and your client didnt use the showering facilities, when would you count the money?

I personally don't see the embarrassment of having the cash that is paid for a service checked in front of me, after all would anyone be embarrassed if it happened when u paid for.......let's say a used car for instance!
(30-09-2011, 21:20)ShyCumbriaGuy Wrote: I personally don't see the embarrassment of having the cash that is paid for a service checked in front of me, after all would anyone be embarrassed if it happened when u paid for.......let's say a used car for instance!

My thoughts too Shy man and it covers both client and WG.
most ppl seem to pay in 20's. I know I usually need 7 of them to be paid in full. It only takes a second to glance through as I'm putting it away to know it is correct. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
(30-09-2011, 20:44)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:

Out of curiosity curvy, if you were working from a hotel and your client didnt use the showering facilities, when would you count the money?

I wouldn't, so if a client short changed me he would not be seen again. But like I said touch wood it has not happened. Also I insist my clients use the bathroom facilities to freshen up.

It is all a matter of respect a good client would not dare to short change a WG. Like i said everyone works differently, everybody has a system that works for them.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

(01-10-2011, 08:00)curvy crumpet Wrote:
(30-09-2011, 20:44)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:

I wouldn't, so if a client short changed me he would not be seen again. But like I said touch wood it has not happened. Also I insist my clients use the bathroom facilities to freshen up.

It is all a matter of respect a good client would not dare to short change a WG. Like i said everyone works differently, everybody has a system that works for them.

I understand what you are saying curvy, and it is true that we all work in our own way, I just feel you are leaving yourself open to abuse. Not every client is respectful ... unfortunately. And genuine mistakes can be made. I just wouldnt want them made at my expense.

TC x