Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Reasons why they shouldn't have to pay or should get discount!
(09-10-2011, 18:50)SassyAnn Wrote: No, bugger off you! You'll only be rude. Tongue

Now that's a good way to treat a potential client. I think he deserves a discount as a way of an apology Smile
(27-09-2011, 21:48)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(27-09-2011, 21:33)iluvjem Wrote: We could film it and I could use the content on my profile

Send that one my way! Idea

I'll do it lol.
i will just say aldo then maybe he can explain it better to u, so c'mon aldo
(10-10-2011, 08:06)A Bloke Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 18:50)SassyAnn Wrote: No, bugger off you! You'll only be rude. Tongue

Now that's a good way to treat a potential client. I think he deserves a discount as a way of an apology Smile

If only he were a potential. Digger is one of the ones you can't shake of with a rusty fork - or an analogy like that. Although I mustn't complain he is keeping me in McMuffin breakfasts. I should charge him extra cos he likes the abuse - takes it as terms of endearment, stupid boy!
(10-10-2011, 18:27)SassyAnn Wrote: I should charge him extra cos he likes the abuse - takes it as terms of endearment, stupid boy!

Yup, she got me! Smile
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!