Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I wonder why?
(02-10-2011, 23:09)SassyAnn Wrote: I don't think so Freddo, I'm not a big drinker. A bit like my chocolate bars, I buy it then it sits around for ages. I think it was the cheesecake sobered me up! Either that or trying to string a coherent sentence together on here! I don't know why I didn't just shut it down.

Your sentances looked allright to me Ann.
I sometimes buy something like a choco bar at the time when I am in the shop I must have it then it sits around for ages waiting for me to eat it
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

It's hyper concentration Freddo, like when you are trying to talk sense and enunciate every word really carefully. It's the keyboard equivalent when you're pissed!
I wonder why some people stick their tongue out as they approach to kiss you? It's like a kid who has been told how to french kiss, but doesn't understand the feelings or sensations that go with it.
i wonder why i want to shoot the fucker who said a spider cant get out a bath
Talking of spiders, I wonder why people like to keep Tarantulas? A friend of mine has a Tarantula and it escaped in her bedroom. Laugh??? I nearly wet myself 'cos she was panicking as it had managed to hide away and she isnt as keen as her other half on them!!!!! Silly moo, why oh why have such an animal in the bedroom full stop!!

I believe Boris (or whatever its called) has now been re-captured and return to its home.
(03-10-2011, 12:27)lolo Wrote: i wonder why i want to shoot the fucker who said a spider cant get out a bath

Rofl Big Grin Sorry I know i shouldnt laugh but if you are anything like me you probably looked like a ninja trying to avoid it, screaming at a very high pitch while fleeing the scene.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I wonder who the insect was that bit my tummy last wednesday evening as it looks like a bulls eye right above my belly button.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I wonder why people are so gullible on ebay? Recently I have found onesies from Primark being sold at a higher price on there and the Tesco mobile phone offer is also on there at no less price as a starting point. Surely people check to see if they can get it cheaper before bidding?
Oh Kate, there are plenty out there who are gullible. They even did a TV programme on Ebay a while back where the presenter put a whole load of junk off a beach on there and sold it as art!

There will always be a fool to be parted from his / her money.
(04-10-2011, 08:52)monty69 Wrote: Oh Kate, there are plenty out there who are gullible. They even did a TV programme on Ebay a while back where the presenter put a whole load of junk off a beach on there and sold it as art!

There will always be a fool to be parted from his / her money.

I'd love to have seen that programme!