Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

indie v parlour v agency
(05-05-2011, 10:35)Jane22 Wrote: parlour works for me as they do all the advertising and provide the facilites that we need and of course they have secureity to look after us

as for the grand a shift i think you will find thats an exageration but £500 is possible
I suppose if you did a double shift the £1000 could be done but generally both the morning shift and the evening shift have a couple of hours in them where hardly anyone comes in

£1,000, it depends on the day you work and the hours you put in, I have taken that much in one day but it is rare and good fun (hard work). it is not the norm. £500 would be a good day on average, but then you need to take out your expenses if you work from a hotel, like I do. I can imagine parlours being very busy at times.

I think 5+ punters a day would probably be an average for me, and the government promotes you having your 5 a day.

Sarah
Indie for me
(02-11-2011, 23:02)Eddythebear Wrote: Indie for me

Because? (Nosey parker here).
Goodluck today Gia.
How did it go MissG?
My preference is for indie.
I once visited a parlour in Manchester and frankly never again. My room was off the hall near reception and so could hear the phone ringing every few minutes and the receptionist reeling off her speech. Hearing "good morning and welcome to infernos, today we have a special available with Paris and Roxanne...blah de blah" puts you right off your stride. The bed was up against a wall which had a huge mirror fixed to it. Now perhaps i have watched one too many spy films but i did wonder if i was starring on an internet stream, the subject of voyeurs furiously tugging themselves into tissues or just a group laughing their heads off at my lacklustre performance. The whole experience felt clinical and that i had been processed. The girl i saw though was just outstanding. She did her bit alright it was the surroundings that did for me. I have never used an agency, i dont know why i havent but i just havent. Indie all the way for me. It's like going to your mates house, i feel like i am a bit on her side, i feel honoured i am allowed into her place, it just seems more natural to be seeing her at hers, it is more discreet, somehow more friendly and intimate.