Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do girls prefer men who shave their haven?
Love Rumbutan to Lychee. Although I've never had rumbutans, lychees are great in the bottom of a glass of champagne with a splash of brandy! Oh, I'm getting a headache just thinking of it. Time to break out the voddy.
OOOoooooooooo Ann, not yet, have a nice glass of wine - I am enjoying a very pleasant Merlot after my Prawn salad.
Too late. I'm having a Sea Breeze and can taste the vodka this time. So much so, it made me squint. Restaurants are in the habit of giving you vodka and tonic, where you can't taste the vodka. Now I know why.
I've just discovered a website that lists lots of vodka cocktails, but have a feeling if I attempt to go and make one downstairs, I may be lying at the bottom of said stairs shortly thereafter.
Ha ha Ann, go for it!
(01-10-2011, 20:00)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Ann, go for it!

Surely you're not wanting Ann to risk life and limb over a cocktail?
Nooooooooo Ann was saying that if she had more she might end up in a heap at the bottom of the stairs but she didnt say she would fall down them did she??

I am thinking she might not even get further than the bottom step lol
Phew, dug yourself out of that one Monty! It's OK, I found a full one on my bedside table. It must have been the first one that got me, as I still haven't drunk this one! I'm feeling remarkably perkier since the cheesecake - although I'm still making my way through it!
Now you are tormenting me - love cheesecake and it would have been fun to eat it together, preferably with little on so it didnt matter if things got a little messy! Mmmmm nice thought!
I have very little on, but have finished the cheesecake. You'll have to fetch the rest from the fridge! Bring up a bottle of Bolly* while you're at it.

*OK, so it's cava, but I like cava!
I wish Ann, oh I wish!