Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

again, the cheek
(16-09-2011, 23:33)naughty alice Wrote: haha well,..your still more then welcome to call me tink lol

Thank you Tink Lets hope you find your wings and make your problems dissappear

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I had a guy last week who wanted me to 'do a deal' on my half hour rate as he had to pay fuel costs to travel to me............. No can do!

And another that asked to see more photos so I directed him to my Private Gallery on AW, he replied saying I am not being funny but that costs monry and what if I pay and I don't like the look of you....................... I was too polite to reply, but if he can't take the risk of spending one credit to look at my pg, I doubt he can affors to visit me!!!
(20-09-2011, 16:46)ChloeNewsome Wrote: I had a guy last week who wanted me to 'do a deal' on my half hour rate as he had to pay fuel costs to travel to me............. No can do!

And another that asked to see more photos so I directed him to my Private Gallery on AW, he replied saying I am not being funny but that costs monry and what if I pay and I don't like the look of you....................... I was too polite to reply, but if he can't take the risk of spending one credit to look at my pg, I doubt he can affors to visit me!!!

Complete waste of space. He wants what he can't have, it's as simple as that.

(20-09-2011, 16:46)ChloeNewsome Wrote: I had a guy last week who wanted me to 'do a deal' on my half hour rate as he had to pay fuel costs to travel to me............. No can do!

And another that asked to see more photos so I directed him to my Private Gallery on adultwork, he replied saying I am not being funny but that costs monry and what if I pay and I don't like the look of you....................... I was too polite to reply, but if he can't take the risk of spending one credit to look at my pg, I doubt he can affors to visit me!!!

Next he will expect you to pay him for his time Chloe
He wanted to book you not the other way around what a prize clown

Is he one of Tinks maybe
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol he might be! hahaha

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE