Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to treat a Man
Nothing wrong with a boiled potato Monty as long as after it has been boiled it is sliced up and then deep fried and served with salt and vinegar!
(20-09-2011, 19:05)Hicky Wrote: Nothing wrong with a boiled potato Monty as long as after it has been boiled it is sliced up and then deep fried and served with salt and vinegar!

Oh pure evil Hicky, how cruel!
You taught me everything Kate!
(20-09-2011, 19:09)Hicky Wrote: You taught me everything Kate!

Put it like that and... Well done! Tongue
(20-09-2011, 19:05)Hicky Wrote: Nothing wrong with a boiled potato Monty as long as after it has been boiled it is sliced up and then deep fried and served with salt and vinegar!

Now that makes a interesting use for boiled potatoes
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Hah Hicky, stick and stones lol

Getting a tad bored with the diet but determined that Colonel Blimp will stay a dim and distant memory!
(21-09-2011, 07:05)monty69 Wrote: Hah Hicky, stick and stones lol

Getting a tad bored with the diet but determined that Colonel Blimp will stay a dim and distant memory!

Keep it up mate you are doing well
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(20-09-2011, 19:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I love roasted veg, a few sprays of that low fat oil and you have very moreish food.

I must confess to only finding out recently the joys of roasted veg. Can even make the veg I dont like tasty. I tend to use as little olive oil as possible to cook them in but the raw veg get a good tossing in the oil beforehand (no tittering in the back there!) The really good thing about dieting is the experimenting with how to cook things more healthily.
(16-09-2011, 00:40)Poshprat Wrote: I know, I know it's a cliche but honestly you cannot beat a blow job, and until finding adultwork I never realised how different a blowjob could be, but all totally and utterly exquisite!

I wish I had a penis so I could experience this... Even if only for a day... I know it's selfish - but I would have to toss up whether to save the world or have a penis if I was given a single wish!
(20-09-2011, 19:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I love roasted veg, a few sprays of that low fat oil and you have very moreish food.

I know it's not ideal in our line of work... But HOW GOOD are roasted cloves of garlic! Keeps the vampires away for at least a week! Pure creamy caramelised bits of heaven!