Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to treat a Man
(18-09-2011, 16:09)tinkerbell Wrote: mines got to be sirloin rare lol i love the taste of blood

You can't beat a nice bit of rump Tink!!!
(18-09-2011, 20:11)Hicky Wrote:
(18-09-2011, 16:09)tinkerbell Wrote: mines got to be sirloin rare lol i love the taste of blood

You can't beat a nice bit of rump Tink!!!

Especially a 16 oz one hey Hicky. I'm still stuffed!
lol i had a rump for my dinner,... it was ok

lol 160z my bum lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(18-09-2011, 22:57)tinkerbell Wrote: lol i had a rump for my dinner,... it was ok

lol 160z my bum lol

They do them at a pub near where I live for £11.95 on Monday nights. It was seriously nice.
(18-09-2011, 22:57)tinkerbell Wrote: lol i had a rump for my dinner,... it was ok

lol 160z my bum lol

Sounds interesting so you have a 16oz rump the Tink
I like them tender and a medium to rare

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

i did indeed,...i like it rare,..bloody and warm lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

No fun having a steak that is dead is there Tink? you need to be able to kill it. I love steak but havent had any since Easter. Silly really because it isnt that calorie loaded compared to some foods.
(20-09-2011, 17:45)monty69 Wrote: No fun having a steak that is dead is there Tink? you need to be able to kill it. I love steak but havent had any since Easter. Silly really because it isnt that calorie loaded compared to some foods.

Steak with a load of veg (no potatoes) is more than allowed with slimming world and you can have as much as you want.
It is allowed with WeightWatchers too, and I would probably have boiled potatoes as I have to have some potato with my food. Would probably do baked veg as that can be really yummy.
I love roasted veg, a few sprays of that low fat oil and you have very moreish food.