Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

do not give my number out!!!
(13-09-2011, 15:59)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol least he wanted to see you curvy C! lol i feel like a bit of meat in a butchers window

If it's any consolation Tink, I would be overjoyed if I knocked on a door and you answered, but Birmingham is a long way away.

You could have always told him yes, providing you were offered the same chance of refusal if you didn't like the look of him....

It might have changed his attitude.

You are right though, guys that come to you via recommendation are coming blind. It is far better to tell someone that you recommend them and where to check them out online than give a number and I often do this when recommending my friends.
exactly my point, lets face it theyre more then likely telling there friends about the sex not me,....

and whats the harm im just popping online, its like a bloody jobs not worth it!

haha i would loved to have opened the door and sinply said

"oh not today,...."

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(13-09-2011, 15:59)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol least he wanted to see you curvy C! lol i feel like a bit of meat in a butchers window

If you appeared in a window near me Tink I would be in there like a shot

I do agree with you what a cheeky git he could have least had the good manners to check you out

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lazy idiot lol

(13-09-2011, 15:38)curvy crumpet Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 12:18)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i mean christ how rude!

You think that is rude try this...

A client wanted to book me for a visit the other day and when it old him that i would be visiting his area on such and such a date he asked me to please not visit that week as he wanted to see me but did not want to miss out on another girl who was working that same week and could i please rearrange my visit. Now that is rude!!!

I think that is really quite amusing the cheek of some people you have to admire his balls I suppose

Not unless he paid us to. (admire his balls)
(13-09-2011, 23:17)SassyAnn Wrote: Not unless he paid us to. (admire his balls)

i can imagine that and I bet someone somewhere has paid for this

haha ive had to do that!!!

there were verious lines of " your balls are so big!",....your balls re so heavy!" lol

(14-09-2011, 08:41)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: haha ive had to do that!!!

there were verious lines of " your balls are so big!",....your balls re so heavy!" lol

Your balls are sooo hairy! Tongue