Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

now ive heard everything!
(14-09-2011, 23:15)Freddo Wrote:
(14-09-2011, 07:48)A Bloke Wrote: Stop crawling you guys. Smile

I never realised I was crawling or flirting I actually liked Tink and Jems hair colour
I also thought Tinks lip curl was really good as well but I will keep it to myself in future
As I would hate to be flirting with someone as I have been slated for that before
I only ever give my opinion If I do not like something I do not comment
I thought that was what forums are about,

Freddo, I took A Bloke's comment as light-hearted. Don't get discombobulated about it. You are fine as you are, just carry on!
Since when has a bit of harmless flirting hurt anyone!

(14-09-2011, 23:30)SassyAnn Wrote:
(14-09-2011, 23:15)Freddo Wrote:
(14-09-2011, 07:48)A Bloke Wrote: Stop crawling you guys. Smile

I never realised I was crawling or flirting I actually liked Tink and Jems hair colour
I also thought Tinks lip curl was really good as well but I will keep it to myself in future
As I would hate to be flirting with someone as I have been slated for that before
I only ever give my opinion If I do not like something I do not comment
I thought that was what forums are about,

Freddo, I took A Bloke's comment as light-hearted. Don't get discombobulated about it. You are fine as you are, just carry on!

Sorry Ann I am not very bright and have no idea what discombobulated means in fact could only spell it because I copied you.
I think it might mean upset

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Disconcerted. Do not be disconcerted young Freddo.
And you're just as bright as anyone else, so don't go putting yourself down. Please!
awwwww freddo it was a very sweet compliment thank you, i just laughed aat a bloke's bluntness lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE