Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Emily would be proud
I have just returned from Ireland. It was fabulous.... bummer of an internet connection but the boys are gorgeous!
I bought a few things for the fridge, when I noticed the light was out in the fridge and things were starting to go a bit pongy. I tried changing the setting to see if that would make a difference.
The next day I was shaking some salad (for caesar salad) onto a plate, and I heard 'clank, clank'. "That's odd," quoth I "I thought I'd taken the croutons out." It was only moments later that I discovered the clanking was frozen lettuce leaves, from the fridge being on too high.
The joys of rental apartments!
Ems, I did try, honest.
Ha ha Ann, nice one. Had that happen to me and frozen lettuce doesnt quite cut the mustard does it!
10/10 for trying your blue peter badge is on its way.

Monty one question why do you?and how do you? cut mustard is this something else that I need to learn to do
(13-09-2011, 08:24)Emily of Halifax Wrote: 10/10 for trying your blue peter badge is on its way.

Monty one question why do you?and how do you? cut mustard is this something else that I need to learn to do

Well Emily, cutting the Mustard will become apparent when you start cooking Big Grin
(13-09-2011, 12:30)monty69 Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 08:24)Emily of Halifax Wrote: 10/10 for trying your blue peter badge is on its way.

Well Emily, cutting the Mustard will become apparent when you start cooking Big Grin

Oh well looks like cutting the mustard will remain one of lifes unsolved mysteries then

Ems, I've heard that people cut mustard with vinegar - I have even done it myself once!
Em I am sure one day you will solve all of lifes little mysterys except for the cooking ones

Why cook when you have so many take aways near by
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(13-09-2011, 23:20)Freddo Wrote: Em I am sure one day you will solve all of lifes little mysterys except for the cooking ones

Why cook when you have so many take aways near by

Exactly Freddo cant have them going out of business just doing my bit for the local community

I haven't received it yet Emily. When I do, I will wear nothing else!
(15-09-2011, 20:47)SassyAnn Wrote: I haven't received it yet Emily. When I do, I will wear nothing else!

Sounds painful, what are you going to pin it to?