Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

and for my next client, i'm wearing...
Glad you're back safe and sound and I bet your OH will be glad to see you in the morning.
he is here saying i have to buy him dead island for abandoning him told him doing it next month too lol
Lolo glad you got home safely must have been a bit of a trek for you

Tink I love the idea of seeing you in your fluffy pjs but can you lay off the face mask and curlers as that can be a bit messy and painful
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

i love the way these threads go off topic! Smile

anyway, mr smith, and you freddo - you're both welcome anytime! Wink
Claudia you should know by now that of topic is what we do best and by the way well done for making Mr Smith speechless that has to be a first
lol round of applause!

yeh no rollers going on here or facemask, thats all in the bath haha!

welcome home lolo x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Glad to see that this topic has kept up with tradition. Also glad to hear Lolo got back safely.

I definitely will not forget Monday 5th September for a very long time!
(09-09-2011, 09:35)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Claudia you should know by now that of topic is what we do best and by the way well done for making Mr Smith speechless that has to be a first

yaaay!!! Big Grin
(09-09-2011, 09:35)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Claudia you should know by now that of topic is what we do best and by the way well done for making Mr Smith speechless that has to be a first

Emily, you managed to make me speechless too Big Grin

Hehe so me and Claudia now both have something in common