Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

unusual things that occurred during a booking
I had not been in my new house long and was entertaining a very nervous guy who was actually shaking when there was a knock on the front door obviously I ignored it but the knocking went on getting louder and louder looked out the bedroom window and there was a police car outside.
We quickly got dressed I sent him into the sitting room and answered the door they were looking for the person who had lived there before me we both had to show id to prove we werent who they were looking for poor guy I dont think he will ever punt again.
I can see the funny side now but at the time I couldnt

Messages In This Thread
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by kenny m - 02-05-2011, 09:34
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by Louise-Lloyd - 02-05-2011, 10:10
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by kenny m - 02-05-2011, 10:29
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by Emily of Halifax - 02-05-2011, 13:01
RE: unusual things that occurred during a booking - by kenny m - 02-05-2011, 13:11

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unusual message? juliand123 4 5,245 14-06-2021, 10:46
Last Post: KlassMan