Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

People watching
I absolutely love people watching on holiday. People ask me if im not bored going on holiday on my own but when im sitting in a cafe/bar watching the world go by its fantastic.

I love trying to figure out the 'real' married couples and the ones who pretend to be. Im probably wrong most of the time but its fun trying to work it out.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Must confess I do love 'people watching' and can appear to go into a bit of a daze! Could spend hours doing it! My OH really gets peed off after a while as she wants to get on!
I love it me and hubby do it all the time he is worse than me sometimes with his comments on some peoples dress sense.

Think we will be doing a fair bit of watching in December Kate
(05-09-2011, 09:07)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I love it me and hubby do it all the time he is worse than me sometimes with his comments on some peoples dress sense.

*jumps up excitedly* ohhhh I can't wait!!!!! Big Grin
(05-09-2011, 19:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(05-09-2011, 09:07)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I love it me and hubby do it all the time he is worse than me sometimes with his comments on some peoples dress sense.

*jumps up excitedly* ohhhh I can't wait!!!!! Big Grin
Yay me to

well i was in birmingham city centre the other day and there was a man, dresssed as a woman pushing a pushchair but no child, it was a pigeon haha

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

i love people watching, people can be so weird! having said that, me and my OH get people watched a lot. we tend to shout and swear at each other a lot, but its nothing, its just the way we are with each other. when we realised people get the wrong idea from it, we started doing it even more just for a laugh. Its great seeing the look of f-ing hell on peoples faces lol.
(08-09-2011, 23:24)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: well i was in birmingham city centre the other day and there was a man, dresssed as a woman pushing a pushchair but no child, it was a pigeon haha

We have one in Halifax always pushes a pram never looked to see what was in it though
keep an eye out emily it coudl be a manner of all things lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(09-09-2011, 09:05)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 23:24)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: well i was in birmingham city centre the other day and there was a man, dresssed as a woman pushing a pushchair but no child, it was a pigeon haha

We have one in Halifax always pushes a pram never looked to see what was in it though

They push shopping trollies down here as they cannot afford a pram

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]