Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Guilt after finding a Service Provider was harassed/coerced
Why do you feel guilty if you aren't the perpetrator?

If you had witnessed any of it or were negligent in some way I could see it perhaps, however I'm thinking you just may have chosen your words in a way that doesn't quite express what you meant to say. Most of us have difficulty with that, at least at times. It's a big club. (we should get perks)

Clearly you are a sensitive person and this has struck a nerve. It may not be in your power to do anything about this situation directly but I would suggest you aren't completely helpless as you might think. You've made a great first step just by posting this.

Something else you might consider is when you encounter someone speaking about providers in a demeaning way or as if they are not worthy of the respect due anyone else you might point out that a person's work tells little about who they really are. One thing to consider is that even among people that have put in the effort to earn a degree often have jobs that have nothing to do with their their field of study.

Men tend to define ourselves and others by our jobs but it's not really a good way to understand the totality of things. It's really only useful when you need to know who you need in order to accomplish a particular task if you don't do or don't have a wish to do whatever it is yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guilt after finding a Service Provider was harassed/coerced - by BadBoyDirty - 25-02-2022, 03:08