AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

October meetings, birthday greetings
Of course! Smile
Hope you have a great birthday Sophie and everything works out well for you

I have no idea about star signs but I am Aries
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(01-09-2011, 01:11)SassyAnn Wrote: MrSmith, you can clean up your own mess!
But I so enjoyed you cleaning me up

(01-09-2011, 01:11)SassyAnn Wrote: I'll help you get dirty again though!
That's an interesting thought though

(31-08-2011, 20:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(31-08-2011, 15:06)darkstranger Wrote: Have a nice Birthday Sophie mines in October too Big Grin I'm near the end though everyone says I'm a typical scorpio. Big Grin

My ex was a Scorpio, born 31st October and me Friday 13th, that was a recipe for disaster lol. I refuse to date Scorpios now.

My best friend from school is a Librian. We are still friends. I get on with them lol.

My daughter and her mother are both scorpio's too Big Grin I don't do the horoscope thing myself I just know my star sign Big Grin

Ohhh and sophie make sure you take lots of photos. Big Grin I'm getting a right old perve lately
(31-08-2011, 23:09)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(31-08-2011, 22:57)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I dont take a lot of notice of star signs never really understood it or looked into it enough
How can the motions of planets and stars millions of miles (and indeed millions of light years) have any bearing on what is happening in your love life (or whatever!)

Not only that, but half of the things they discuss i.e Mars in Virgo, or whatever are based on the positions of stars hundreds of years ago, and they aren't in the same places anymore, and to finish, the ancient astrologers that made up the rules, didn't know about planets like Neptune and Uranus, or bodies like Pluto!

rant over

(PS, sorry Kate, I am a Scorpio....... but don't hold that against me Wink )

Sexually virgoes and Scorpios are pretty awesome it has to be said and if my experience on another forum (dating site) has anything to go by, I seem to be a bit of a Scorpio magnet. Which is why I have no problem taking bookings from Scorpio's lol (rather enjoy it), just wouldn't fall in love with one again. (I hope that is reassuring for you MrSmiths) lol.
Well my star sign is Gemini and I am supposedly meant to have a split personality - no I havent!

Not sure if it is all mumbo jumbo or not.