Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin - help regarding Mastercard verification
I am confused. If we are already verified do we need to redo this or is it just unverified service providers? Bit stressed since I have a UK Citizen card which has been accepted on the clip sites but I do not have a valid passport or driving license.  Huh
Lovely. Every other site I am on accepts my citizen card yet I have been verified on here for 11 years and nope. Thanks a bunch.Looks like I am shelling out a heap of money on a fast track passport then. Huh
Hi, did AW decline your ID? Is it this card? https://www.citizencard.com/
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Are AW still accepting Citizen Cards ? I've been working on AW since 2006....Verified ages ago...
Yes they are but they were difficult about it. They asked for birth certificate and a utility bill too which is ridiculous when I've been verified on there since 2010.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin, country-gal1984
404 File Not Found HTTP/1.1

keep getting this now on my profile and other profiles...
Hi country-gal,

I noticed that too, but if you click on the link on the bottom line, your profile will appear, mine did, and for a couple of random profiles I tried.
I still haven't found the 'manage consents' button yet though, can't find it on my 'my details' page at all.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Hi, refreshing the page a few times works, for the consent link, its not been released yet. Probably tomorrow.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Thanks Admin, thought I was going mad, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • country-gal1984
thanks mature and admin, yes I can't find the consent form either .....Do we need to fill in consent forms and then upload them ?

xxxx