Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do do today?
Well DS, it isn t that compact! It is slightly smaller than my Practika but not by much.
I have an Olympus it can wipe your bum for you, but I just use it on auto as its a bit to technical for me
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Went off cameras as toys, my new obsession are Mac's, I sooooo need a 17" Macbook pro, my 15" is great, but I fancy the change (too bloody expensive though)

And the new iPhone is coming soon!

boys with their toys
When I was a kid, I had a Kodak, I don't think it was a box brownie, but not far off. The film came in a cartridge. It took the most amazing photos and was so simple. You just needed to frame your subjects properly and that was it - done.

When I was at College I had a Canon SureShot and an SLR - really expensive one that was given to me as a present. Couldn't work the SLR for the life of me, the SureShot was so quick and brilliant photos. Had to develop all my own film too in those days. Oh for the days before Digital ... not.
Mmmmmm can imagine you in the dark room Ann! Red light can be very erotic at times (although we would have to be careful with all those chemicals about!)
(27-08-2011, 15:29)SassyAnn Wrote: You have internet access in the bath?
Ann's idea of heaven,
A horizontal (so she can lie down) shower with full waterproof internet access, that speaks with an Irish accent! LOL!
I think I need to contact my plumber mates and my electornics whizzkid mate from school, I am sure we could build it.
And to paraphrase the old saying
"If I build it, She will CUM!"
PMSL!

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I recently swapped my iPhone 3GS for a Samsung Galaxy, and the camera on that is incredible, it has a superb macro setting.

I have also been trying to exercise a bit of self-control, but it's really difficult. It's so unfair that when I fancy a bit of fun company I have to think of the economic factor involved.

I want to live for today, but what if tomorrow DOES come, and I haven't got the means to live for tomorrow! It's a tough life!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I've never been into gadgets much, though was well impressed with the camera on my cheapo £30 secondhand Sony mobile phone. It's amazing what your money can buy these days (though NOT when it comes to camera lenses, apparently! O_O )

BTW, it's same old do-do, different day, here Wink
Looking at who started this thread - it would seem that Darkstranger has moved on??? His AW profile is now inactive. He hasnt logged in since mid September so, if he has moved on, I would wish him good luck in whatever he is now doing.