Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do do today?
Self control DS good for you mate
but will you be able to control it
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

What staggers me is £1,600 for a lens. Bloody hell, I know you enjoy taking a picture but £1,600!!!!!!!!!!
That would get a fair number of punts; a pretty good second hand car (well perhaps a good banger!)

You must really enjoy your hobby DS.
good on u DS not being lead by the c
Ive seen a lens for £10,000 which I would happily have I'm a canon man Smile
What does a lens do for 10,000 does it make ladies clothes invisable or does it make sure that every shot is perfect for you.

Or is it a massive telephoto lens that lets you take clear pics from miles away with no loss of sharpness

Its an 800mm telephoto by canon Big Grin
(01-09-2011, 10:49)darkstranger Wrote: Its an 800mm telephoto by canon Big Grin

What sort of range does that give you it must be a fair old size

i need to get a decent camera myself to take pics
I have a Fuji Digital Camera with far too many gizmos on it - its a good one and takes great pictures but it does rather depend on the operator to ensure the camera is set properly.

Best camera I ever had was a Practika Sport 35mm which, when married up with a 250mm zoom (I think) took really good pictures time after time. Still got it somewhere but of course, not really worth a light now!
I think that some of the compacts are great for taking pictures. The key thing is getting lighting and back ground right when photographing people. I only really photograph birds of the feathered variety and other wildlife. I'm not a big talker and I haven't really got the gift of the gab to photograph people