Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Beeping the horn or wolf whistling. Do any of you ladies like it?
Monty I have seen that happen. On a slightly different note I have totally ignored some attractive women on purpose. Normally the ones who you see guys looking at and they look down on them as if they are gods gift.
i cant say anything i nearly run a guy over that i was perving at he had to jump over a hedge so i didnt hit him
(24-08-2011, 12:26)lolo Wrote: i cant say anything i nearly run a guy over that i was perving at he had to jump over a hedge so i didnt hit him

Thank the Lord you are coming down on the bus then Tongue

Mind you, if you were perving me I would know you need your glasses Big Grin
I love it! Always gives me a boost no matter who is it. Same way I love camming. Not everyone has a job where all day people are telling your how gorgeous/sexy/cute you are. I love life!

PS: deep down I'm quite shy and I have hang ups about my body like everyone else.
(24-08-2011, 13:56)monty69 Wrote: Thank the Lord you are coming down on the bus then Tongue

yeah or it would be a bit like grand theft auto
i always shout "you wish!"

haha i like to have a laugh but in al fairness if im driving i will do it to lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(24-08-2011, 17:44)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i always shout "you wish!"

haha i like to have a laugh but in al fairness if im driving i will do it to lol

a girl after my own heart
haha im terrible honestly,..i will not even hesitate to say "get your dick out " lol

mind you we were going down on of the roads where all he clubs are the other day, me and a car full of boy mates

there was a girl not weariing a lot, and ill say t like this, if she was naked she would be more dressed,...and one of my boy friends shouted

"love, putt some clothes on we can see your labia!

i did fall about and almost crash my car lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

When I was a lot younger, my friend had just bought an open topped car. A load of girls jumped in and we cruised around the Docklands - where we worked. We started tooting and catcalling the builders (the whole place was a building site then). Some of the guys were really shocked. It felt like revenge and it did feel good giving them a taste of their own medicine!
I love it, keep it coming.