Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

learn emily to cook
and Stovies?
I recommend not cooking in your kitchen unless it comes in tins, as the dogs will get it lol. I reckon fish and chips brought in from the front entrance while the dogs are in the Kitchen is the wisest choice.
(29-08-2011, 02:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I recommend not cooking in your kitchen unless it comes in tins, as the dogs will get it lol. I reckon fish and chips brought in from the front entrance while the dogs are in the Kitchen is the wisest choice.

you are so right kate it was like a military operation trying to manoeuvre round noses and paws trying to help hence the kitchen once again belongs to the dogs I can safely say I have well and truly hung up the pinny

(29-08-2011, 02:00)SassyAnn Wrote: and Stovies?

yes def i put that in the stovies too
Here is another idiot proof meal.

Take 1 pack of haloumi cheese, slice it into 5mm thick slices, place on a metal tray and grill for about 5 minutes.

In a cup place the juice of 1 lemon, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a chopped spring onion.

When the haloumi is starting to brown very slightly at the edges remove from grill, place on 2 plates and drizzle with stirred oil/lemon mix with a spoon.

Serve with sliced red pepper, sliced pitta bread and hummus, you can even add some falafels.

John, you should copy these into your own recipe thread, so we know where to find them when we need inspiration!
(23-08-2011, 07:58)wife4rent Wrote: When frying eggs, make sure nobody has boiled them before hand, it makes them hard to crack open

Sarah

Brilliant! Why do I want to do this to my mates as a wind up???Angel

Feck! All this talk of food! Thanks guys, as I'm now going to have to cook! Actually, I'm rather hand in the old kitchen!
(29-08-2011, 18:05)capitalpunter Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 07:58)wife4rent Wrote: When frying eggs, make sure nobody has boiled them before hand, it makes them hard to crack open

Sarah

Brilliant! Why do I want to do this to my mates as a wind up???Angel

Feck! All this talk of food! Thanks guys, as I'm now going to have to cook! Actually, I'm rather hand in the old kitchen!

I would invite you to come and produce gastronomic delights in mine but if you saw it you would run a mile and Kate is testament to the fact
[/quote]

I would invite you to come and produce gastronomic delights in mine but if you saw it you would run a mile and Kate is testament to the fact

[/quote]

You haven't seen the state of mine at the mo! My personal domestic "goddess" skills are being severely challenged after two months of builders.......
awww CP we honestly dont mind the mess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some people could learn from this abcdef 6 8,603 18-10-2011, 23:07
Last Post: DivineMissG