Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

learn emily to cook
I love cooking - bookings can be made but contact needs to be made with as much notice as possible as I am sure to be busy Big Grin
Make sure you turn the cooker on as this always helps

Buy ready meals that have clear instructions on them
You can buy most things part cooked so you just bung it in the microwave or oven
Get someone to take you out for dinner as cooking creates to much washing up

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Best not to cook late at night when drunk

When frying eggs, make sure nobody has boiled them before hand, it makes them hard to crack open

Sarah
(23-08-2011, 07:58)wife4rent Wrote: Best not to cook late at night when drunk

When frying eggs, make sure nobody has boiled them before hand, it makes them hard to crack open

Sarah

ALso.. when drunk.. get somebody else to make sure that those shelled eggs in the bowl in the fridge are really raw eggs and not apricots in syrup Wink
When taking things out of a hot oven, use oven-proof mitts. Only use bare hands in a cold oven.

If you buy one ingredient especially to make a particular dish, it will always be the one thing you can't find when you want to start cooking. So buy 2 sets of that ingredient and separate them into different shopping bags and unpack them at different times of the day.

If you can't find the cheese grater, wash your hands thoroughly before running your nails up and down the cheese block that needs grating.

(23-08-2011, 02:41)TophatMark Wrote: Always make sure that there is water in the pan when you are boiling eggs. That hot metallic and plasticky smell and strange whistling noise probably means the water has boiled away (err yes I have experienced this phenomenon - but I wasn't the one supposed to be cooking)

pan,eggs water what i this foreign laguage that you are speaking please explain mark

(23-08-2011, 02:45)bbw32 Wrote: Sod it Emily get a stack of pot noodles, a stack of take away menus or get your bloke to cook it works for me! H x

My kitchen wall is wallpapered in takeway menus and as for getting a bloke to cook hubby doesnt even know where the kitchen door is

see ems we have your best interests at heart
(23-08-2011, 03:24)davidseven Wrote: [Image: 12941278v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg]

now that is definite inspiration to take lessons

Well to the Scots.. a pan is a loaf of bread.. just to confuse matters...
yes plus i say go through the scullery

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some people could learn from this abcdef 6 8,603 18-10-2011, 23:07
Last Post: DivineMissG