Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

learn emily to cook
(01-09-2011, 07:39)Freddo Wrote:
(30-08-2011, 15:28)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hope you lot are making extra portions of your recipes so I can freeze and reheat them in the microwave that is the one piece of equipment that i can actually cope with

I love it Emily, the ladies and gents should be happy to make you extra
I am glad you can use the microwave Em its a start next step the actual oven

Now that would be really stretching my boundaries the the very limit

(01-09-2011, 09:44)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 07:39)Freddo Wrote:
(30-08-2011, 15:28)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hope you lot are making extra portions of your recipes so I can freeze and reheat them in the microwave that is the one piece of equipment that i can actually cope with

I love it Emily, the ladies and gents should be happy to make you extra
I am glad you can use the microwave Em its a start next step the actual oven

Now that would be really stretching my boundaries the the very limit

I have faith in you Emily you can overcome any boundary even the threshold to the kitchen Big Grin

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

More faith than most of us then Freddo! I think Ems is delighted that it has become the dogs realm.
fraid ann is right i could hitch hike to the north pole in a pair of stillettoes to over come my fear of cold and ice but the kitchen belongs to the dogs I do have a large selection of takeaway menus though
(02-09-2011, 22:06)Emily of Halifax Wrote: fraid ann is right i could hitch hike to the north pole in a pair of stillettoes to over come my fear of cold and ice but the kitchen belongs to the dogs I do have a large selection of takeaway menus though

If you are going to the north Pole in just a pair of stillettoes can I be the first to offer you a lift as I would hate to see you get too cold.
I am sure I could find something warming for you to sit on

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  some people could learn from this abcdef 6 8,603 18-10-2011, 23:07
Last Post: DivineMissG