Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

need to impress
If I am asked, I tell them what I do. If not, I certainly dont volunteer the information. It all depends on who you are meeting and whether you both click or not.
Hereford would be three times the size if everyone who claimed to be a member of the SAS lived there. Bodie and Doyle have a lot to answer for. Big Grin
lol thats true david, the truth is most of them couldnt handle being in it
(18-08-2011, 22:15)TophatMark Wrote: Think they are probably more likely to be trying to bolster their own egos or self-esteem.. or are so impressed with themselves that they think everyone else should be too Wink

Definitely think this is the case Mark. I think I'm immune to most of the **** im told and just take most of it with a pinch of salt.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I take most things I am told with a pinch of salt, so many people like to exaggerate or pretend to be what they are not. It happens in the pub, gym and at work

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

think thats why i cant stand pubs as well freddo, its like a contest who is the best & the highest paid
(20-08-2011, 01:35)lolo Wrote: think thats why i cant stand pubs as well freddo, its like a contest who is the best & the highest paid

I have meet some real high rollers in the pub especially after they have had a few and the amount that win on the lottery or the horses is amazing

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(20-08-2011, 07:09)Freddo Wrote: I have meet some real high rollers in the pub especially after they have had a few and the amount that win on the lottery or the horses is amazing

def then when u see them at a later date, they shuffle past u in embarrassment
Theres only one way I like to impress a woman, and it isn't by talking about my job! Wink

(20-08-2011, 10:29)MrSmith767 Wrote: Theres only one way I like to impress a woman, and it isn't by talking about my job! Wink

Care to share Mr S