Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
(30-12-2020, 21:42)Busty_Brunette_Chloe Wrote:
(30-12-2020, 19:52)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: It’s horrendous. 

Two ways is literally impossible. Clients just leaving in annoyance. Can’t believe it.
Done first c2c yesterday and it was just tragic. I miss jci so much don’t know how long I can go on for!! It’s my full time job and already was down at least £300 last week. Soooo annoyed they’re not even offering any kind of help just saying their “team” is looking into it. I don’t even know how there’s so many girls online? How are they doing ittt?! The guys definitely aren’t liking it either everyone I’ve had the chance to speak to say it’s really bad.
Same here babe its been my full time job past 9 years never had any problems been so easy to cam and do c2c with clients. All my regulars are moaning and getting fed up i loved justcamit it was so easy never any problems in the 9 years. Its not just me missing out on money though as aw will be losing there percentage. I hope things get sorted soon as i wanna be back earning and talking to my regulars x
As a customer all i get nowadays is a blank screen and am unable to connect to any model on the site, have tried on chrome, firefox and edge, contact support and so far no luck, was working ok on new years eve, apart from an issue with cam2cam. really frustrating as cant session at all.
I’m STILL having problems with the new broadcaster and haven’t been able to have a full session since before Xmas. I just keep constantly getting logged out . I bought a new laptop in case it was that causing problems but no different ? I have High speed 4g mobile broadband (was the better option for me as I cannot get fibre/cable broadband in my building) and JCI was working perfectly for me. My download and upload speeds are consistently high &  I’ve even bought a super speed router and connected via Ethernet to my laptop and it still logs me out after 20mins max. The AW Twitter support say it’s because it’s a mobile broadband it won’t work but when I asked them how come they advertised to “cam on the go” via mobile they didn’t really know what to say! does anyone have any advice pleaseee , I’m so stressed out with this ?
I cam on mobile broadband with no problem at all, so what they are saying is rubbish! Have you tweaked with your settings, Miss Hestia Kane commented on this earlier in the thread - take your Mbps down and reduce resolution. A lot of us tried that and it helped. Make sure your space is well lit - a daylight bulb can help. Also what processor do you have on your new laptop, you will get best results on an i7 or i9 with a minimum of 8 GB Ram x
I'm another 4G user and no problems at all with being logged out. Are you keeping a tab open on AW My Details page when you are logged in to the broadcaster, if not you will be logged out of the site after 20 minutes. If you use Chrome you can download a page auto refresh plugin to keep reloading the My Details page every 15 minutes to avoid the 20 minute auto logout, hope that helps.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skye for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
(27-01-2021, 09:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: I cam on mobile broadband with no problem at all, so what they are saying is rubbish! Have you tweaked with your settings, Miss Hestia Kane commented on this earlier in the thread - take your Mbps down and reduce resolution. A lot of us tried that and it helped. Make sure your space is well lit - a daylight bulb can help. Also what processor do you have on your new laptop, you will get best results on an i7 or i9 with a minimum of 8 GB Ram x
I’m glad the 4g is working for you ! Gives me hope lol .. my new laptop is i5 and has 8g ram , Ive been trying the broadcaster on the minimum settings as the twitter aw people advised that too , but it’s still the same . Guess I’ll just keep trying in different rooms of the flat with different light etc .. thanks for the advice xx
(27-01-2021, 11:32)Skye Wrote: I'm another 4G user and no problems at all with being logged out. Are you keeping a tab open on AW My Details page when you are logged in to the broadcaster, if not you will be logged out of the site after 20 minutes. If you use Chrome you can download a page auto refresh plugin to keep reloading the My Details page every 15 minutes to avoid the 20 minute auto logout, hope that helps.
Sometimes I have it open and other times I go on via the link where you log in directly on the broadcaster & I will try that with the plug in thanks ! That sounds like it could help a lot xx
Now appears to be logging out every 20 minutes, I know it's happening to other providers too. Have submitted a quite report about this yesterday, received link to an article in return. I was too busy to follow up (officially day off), but I know at least one other performer has submitted a detailed complaint.

I have done everything in the article, have good set up etc.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I had a guy logged out 16 times in 2 hours of IM yesterday...it's a joke. Same today.
(27-01-2021, 11:45)Britneydoll Wrote:
(27-01-2021, 09:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: I cam on mobile broadband with no problem at all, so what they are saying is rubbish! Have you tweaked with your settings, Miss Hestia Kane commented on this earlier in the thread - take your Mbps down and reduce resolution. A lot of us tried that and it helped. Make sure your space is well lit - a daylight bulb can help. Also what processor do you have on your new laptop, you will get best results on an i7 or i9 with a minimum of 8 GB Ram x
I’m glad the 4g is working for you ! Gives me hope lol .. my new laptop is i5 and has 8g ram , Ive been trying the broadcaster on the minimum settings as the twitter aw people advised that too , but it’s still the same . Guess I’ll just keep trying in different rooms of the flat with different light etc .. thanks for the advice xx
Well your laptop is up to the job, so that’s not the problem. Hope you get this sorted soon x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • Bailee