Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee
(07-11-2020, 02:03)Sammiexx Wrote: Hi, I am new here, please be kind ?.. been  on aw for years though.. I too have thought about joining a group that claim to be vat registered, what I don’t understand is how can they be vat registered and not charge vat somewhere along the line ? When I have looked up online about becoming vat registered, it clearly says you must add vat to your customers.. an I missing something ?

Hi, we are always nice here Smile

For VAT, AW charge it to its users, eg performers and groups, but if the user or group is VAT registered we would be claiming it back. So AW would be collecting VAT for the government just for us to claim it back, seems like alot of paperwork for nothing. So instead of that, if both parties are VAT registered then you just record the number but you dont actually charge it. Makes alot less work for all involved.

If you are just looking to have the VAT removed then this will do it for you, without joining a normal group or registering for VAT http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=11977

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee - by admin - 07-11-2020, 15:42