Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee
(07-11-2020, 02:03)Sammiexx Wrote: Hi, I am new here, please be kind ?.. been  on aw for years though.. I too have thought about joining a group that claim to be vat registered, what I don’t understand is how can they be vat registered and not charge vat somewhere along the line ? When I have looked up online about becoming vat registered, it clearly says you must add vat to your customers.. an I missing something ?

I'm not entirely sure how it works but it's to do with the Reverse Charge. So the Group would record the VAT in their VAT Return rather than AdultWork charging it there and then. In some circumstances being VAT registered balances/cancels out VAT charges, meaning it doesn't have to be paid. That could be what happens with Groups on AW. I could be wrong though, hopefully Admin can shed some light on it x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to issy for this post:
  • Sammiexx

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee - by issy - 07-11-2020, 12:49