Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee
(06-11-2020, 15:41)LGAW Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 19:59)EmmaEH Wrote: Cant say I've seen a lot of that going by the home page. Are groups saying "vat registered" or are they saying "we get rid of ALL vat"? because one sounds like a fact and the other sounds like you are nit picking semantics.

I think all the girls know by now that some vat is here to stay, no matter the group "vat registered" or not.

Ummm... just because you don't see it now doesn't mean it wasn't there. I saw it? But after Daily Pay posted it in the forum, the groups removed it. It's harmful information and all Daily Pay are trying to do is make sure girls don't get sucked into scam groups because they say 'VAT Free Agency', which has many different implications than simply stating that a group is VAT Registered.

You understand you are just repeating what I said, yeah? Just for the record I agree with admin, I expect those group managers to clarify what they mean in their group descriptions if they dont intend to mislead, as admin said some of them already did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little bit of clarity for the new Adultwork VAT fee - by EmmaEH - 06-11-2020, 20:38